What to Expect
Riverview Veterinary Clinic was created with the interest and consideration of our clients and their furry family members in mind. With a brand new facility complete with a welcoming reception, efficient floor plan, and state of the art technology and equipment, our clients and patients will feel comfortable. Riverview Veterinary Clinic has decided to adopt a paperless computer practice management system to increase efficiency and support a green initiative to reduce paper consumption. Communication, which is incredibly important to the doctors, will be streamlined and enhanced with the paperless system. Results and records can be easily shared with clients including laboratory results and images.
Some of the additional state of the art technology that Riverview Veterinary Clinic has includes a full digital radiology system, diagnostic ultrasound, and in clinic diagnostic blood machines. These advanced tools will allow Dr. Schifo and Dr. Marion to offer your pet a high standard of healthcare in the most efficient manner. The doctors understand the strong bond between a pet and owner and want to ensure the proper health of your pets that will allow them to lead a full and happy life.
Riverview Veterinary Clinic has selected a service-oriented team of receptionists, assistants, and technicians to properly serve and address the needs of our clients and patients. The staff is highly trained, welcoming, and friendly. When calling Riverview Veterinary Clinic to schedule an appointment, the receptionist may request that you bring any relevant medical history (including images) that may assist the doctor during your pet’s examination. This information can then be included in the computer record for your pet for future use and reference.
Both Dr. Schifo and Dr. Marion understand that some cases will require the services of a veterinary specialist. The Chicago-land area offers a wide array of facilities and specialists in various fields that can offer input to select cases. The doctors work alongside numerous specialists to ensure your pets health is a priority.
Riverview Veterinary Clinic is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
American Veterinary Medical Association
Chicago Veterinary Medical Association
Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association
University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
American Animal Hospital Association
Vet-Stem Regenerative Veterinary Medicine
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), Care Credit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Riverview Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee